Former Prince of Wales player and referee Dinka Peiris was re-elected as the President of the Sri Lanka Referees Society at their Annual General Meeting (AGM) which took place recently in Maharagama. Meanwhile the former Antonian, Kevin Peiris will hold the vital Secretary position.
Further the Referees Society took the time to recognize former top-class referee Dilroy Fernando at this event.
The following were elected as Office Bearers and committee members for year 2022/2023.
- President: Dinka Peiris
- Vice Presidents: P. Gunarathna and K. Kotuwegedara
- Past Committee Members: Irshad Carder and Rohan Fernando
- General Secretary: Kevin Peiris
- Treasurer: Shamrath Fernando
- Committee Members: Pradeep Wilson, Anil Mangala, Madawa Wijesiri, and Deepal Punnayawardana