The KPMG Academy has organized a free webinar on Online Conferencing, Meetings and going Live on Social Media with Chanakya Jayadeva Attorney-at-Law, Entertainment, Media and Sports Law Chambers on 16th July 2020 from 3.00 to 4.30 p.m.
The covid-19 crisis has changed how companies operate as a whole and conferences, meetings and many more social interactions are done online. This webinar aims to shed light on key points which requires consideration when using online platforms.
Key points to be discussed:
• What you post, stream or otherwise upload can be a violation of Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights on Cyber Space.
• Ramifications of user-generated content.
• Hate Speech Implication of what you say, show or do on internet and social media
• How something can become a Defamation Libel and Slander by online posting or streaming.
• Data protection and privacy on the Internet.
Please follow the link below to register.
For further clarifications, please contact Seneli via 077 444 6649 or firstname.lastname@example.org